Δείτε τα παρακάτω:
- African Business – African aviation recovers despite second wave
- EEAS -–Why the EU needs to be a global maritime security provider – European External Action Service (europa.eu) A new EU initiative to tackle criminal activity at sea with partnership between the EU member States and their African counterparts in the Gulf of Guinea (information about piracy, illegal fishing etc. in African countries).
- Ghana Web – Public debt, fiscal deficit hit record highs in Ghana…however, Ghana’s trade surplus hits US$2 billion in 2020.
- The Africa report – Ghana: How public transport could help increase use of mobile money. Ghana is considering asking public transport operators to accept mobile money to increase the use of cashless payments.
- CGTN Africa – In order to work closely in the procurement and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines as well as cross-border trade, Namibia, Botswana vow to jointly fight COVID-19, facilitate cross-border trade.
- Polity – Political economy of the just transitions in Africa brings to the fore the importance of the economy, jobs and social safety nets as the push towards decarbonisation gathers momentum globally.
- GGA – In an era of instability and insecurity, What is behind the renewed violence in Central African Republic?
- Transparency International – 2020_Report_CPI_EN.pdf (transparencycdn.org) (you can find useful information about corruption in African countries)
- Center for Global Development – Is Africa Wasting the Pandemic-Induced Economic Crisis?
- SAIIA (South African Institute of the International Affairs) – Digital Disruption in Africa: Mapping Innovations for the AfCFTA in Post-COVID Times. This paper looks at the development of the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa against the backdrop of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).