FIDIC Strategic Plan Survey 2020
FIDIC last reviewed its strategic plan in 2017 and given it is due to expire in 2020 and the significant changes that have occurred to FIDIC in the past 24 months, the Board believes it would be prudent to undertake a review of FIDICs current Strategic plan and set a direction for the 2020 – 2024 period. Member Associations play an important part in FIDIC and as such we believe it is important to canvas and assess views on developing how to continue to take FIDIC forward making sure it remains as the forefront of representing the global consultancy and engineering sector and its Member Associations.
For background to the current plan and performance please find below some useful reference material:
Recent achievements include:
- Mexico 2019 success
- Updated Selection of Consultants Guide published
- Integrity management guide now available
- Agreements signed with multilateral development banks
- Contract Users’ Conferences in Africa and London
- Future Leaders Management Certificate now open for entries
- New FIDIC contract launched at FIDIC Contract Users Conference
- FIDIC Contracts Awards launched and winners announced
- FIDIC welcomed it’s new legal and compliance director
As a Member Association, you will be asked to comment on FIDICs general performance and direction, how FIDIC performed against the priorities that were set previously to provide a benchmark and the way forward.
There are also specific questions for MA individuals to ensure that Member Associations can provide feedback tailored to their experiences as members of FIDIC.
This survey will take no more than 10 minutes and will guide the direction of FIDIC going forward and all responses to this survey will remain anonymous.