Μελετητικές συμβουλευτικές επιχειρήσεις για τις υποδομές και την ανάπτυξη
PASECO SP LTD
Head Office: Κυκλάδων 22, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα/Greece
Telephone: +30 210 8258200
About the Company
Distinctive Title: PASECO SP LTD
Representative Lastname: ECONOMIDES
Representative Name: DEMETRES
Certifications: ISO: 9001
Fields of Activity: Water & Environment, Project Management, Construction Supervision
Certifications: ISO: 9001
Environmental Consultant for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre
Environmental Due Diligence
(Phase I & Phase II), Environmental Impact Assessment Study, Solid Waste Management Plan and consultancy services (during
construction and operation) for the ‘Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center’at the Athens Faliron Delta.
Feasibility Study and Bankable Feasibility Study for the Exploitation of the Coal Mine and the Implementation of a Thermal Coal Power Plant for the Production of Electrical Power, Katanga Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo
The project concerns a Pre - Feasibility study and a Bankable Feasibility Study for the Exploitation of the coal mine in Luena and the implementation of a thermal coal power plant for the production of electrical power, including the transmission lines.
It consisted of: Examination and Design of the Deposit, Power Plant Design, Transmission Lines Design, Financial and Economic Analysis, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies (ESIA).
Design for rehabilitation and/or closure of the waste disposal facilities in Greater Baku area, incl. Balakhani landfill (funding: World Bank).
The project (financed by the World Bank) included: (i) Detailed Design - preparation of tender documents for the remediation and closure of the 3 main dumpsites
(ii) Detailed Design - preparation of tender documents for the construction of a new sanitary landfill
(iii) Detailed design of an MRF and a composting plant , (iv) Risk assessment, strategy design and feasibility study for the remediation/ closure of 80 unauthorized dumpsites, (v) Design and preparation of tender documents for a new landfill site in Garadagh, (vi) Design and preparation of tender documents of new transfer stations for the Garadagh and Shuvalan sites.
Update of the mapping of atmospheric pollution by recording the air emission of sources and developing an appropriate computational tool, Greece
Development of air quality mapping of the Greek territory according to the provisions of the Directive 2008/50/EC:
• Emissions Estimation (stationary, mobile, diffuse sources)
• Development of emissions calculation tools
• Development of a spatial emissions database
• Sampling / measurement campaign of benzene, PM10, and PM2.5. Determination of concentrations of metals (Pb, Cd, As, Ni), ions and benzo-a–pyrene in PM10 and of the substances of the Annex IV of the Directive 2008/50 in PM2.5.
• Estimation of pollutants concentration by air quality modelling;
• Review of the division of the country into zones and agglomerations;
• Mapping of pollution levels;
• Training of staff .
Development of management plans for the River Basins of the Water Districts of Western Peloponnese, Northern Peloponnese and Eastern Peloponnese, according to the provisions of Water Framework Directive
Development of the River Basin Management plans of the Water Districts of Western, Northern and Eastern Peloponnese according to the provisions of the Directive 2000/60/EC
• Identification of water bodies and update/ completion of the Register of protected areas
• Analysis of anthropogenic pressures (industrial activity, agriculture, municipal wastewater, significant abstractions etc.) and impacts
• Contribution to the economic analysis of water use
• Reference conditions and classification of water bodies
• Development of programs of measures
• Elaboration of the 3 Strategic Environmental Assessments for the management plans (one for each water district) which have been approved
• Participation in the Public Consultation Procedures