The Four Seasons Astir Palace, located along the Athenian Riviera is the first Four Seasons hotel in Greece and entails the following:
• Arion Hotel: 15,500 m²
• Nafsika Hotel: 23,300 m²
• New SPA: 1,300 m²
• Administration Building
• Sports facilities
• New Main Entrances
• New outdoor Restaurant and Beach Bar
• Full refurbishment of the outdoor areas with new swimming pools and water features: 300,000 m²
Sustainability measures such as solar water heating, grey waste treatment/reuse and energy saving were top design priorities.
Due Diligence, Preliminary Design, Design Development, Final Design and Site Supervision
STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION CULTURAL CENTRE, GREECE
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC), designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop, located in Athens at the Faliron Delta Area, consists of:
- the 170,000 m² Stavros Niarchos Park,
- the state-of-the art new building for the National Library of Greece of nearly 22,000 m² and
- a world-class opera house for the Greek National Opera of 28,000 m², with a 1,400-seat auditorium
Construction Design, Construction Documents, Tender Stage Support, Site Supervision
“Palazzo” office block located opposite the Westlands round about in Nairobi, Kenya. The project has the following characteristics:
1. Four basements mechanical car parking (7,300 m²)
2. Ground floor with retail/commercial use (600 m²).
3. Twenty floors for office use (10,500 m²).
4. A roof top area for common use (500 m²).
5. Six level parking silo area (3,800 m²)
Total built up area: 22,700 m².
Schematic Design, Detailed Design, Bidding Consultancy, Site Supervision
SKIATHOS AIRPORT, GREECE
The project entails the preparation of the MEP design of Skiathos airport in Greece (part of Cluster B of the 14 regional airports in Greece). The design includes all functional areas of the airport, i.e. terminals, auxiliary buildings, airside, landside, and sitewide.
The airport covers an area of 9.361,00m² with a provision of annual passenger traffic (2026) 420.516.
Baseline Design, Detailed Design (Phase I and Phase II)
Renovation, upgrading, electrification, signaling and telecontrol at the railway line in the section Pireus – Athens – Treis Gefyres
Services provided :
1. Design of the 25 KV AC Overhead Contact Line (OCL), at open track sections and inside six
2. Electromagnetic compatibility design
3. Computations of poles, portals, foundations and anchors
4. Computations of cantilevers and production of mounting diagrams at each and every pole and
portal of the OCL
5. Electrical feeding and sectioning design
6. Design of telecommunications systems along the line
7. Automatic systems at level crossings
8. SCADA system